LEARN TO ILLUSTRATE YOUR PLACE SETTING DESIGNS SO YOUR COUPLES CAN TRULY VISUALISE YOUR VISION
This course will show you the exact steps I use in my own wedding design business, enabling you to elevate your own client experience and differentiate your business in your market.
Are you a wedding professional who wants to:
- Elevate your client experience and offer custom design services to attract your ideal clients;
- Differentiate your business in your market without adding lots of work to your already busy schedule;
- Incorporate an enjoyable design process that communicates your vision and builds creative trust with your clients.
You're in the right place and I'm here to share my simple iPad digital drawing process, resources and tools to guide you on your journey to creating designs that WOW your clients!
"This program is going to change my entire business and in turn, my entire future. Rather than being discouraged, you taught in such an easy and inspiring way that I'm so full of excitement to roll out all of my designs and present in a way I was NEVER able to before. Finally, my couples can see what's in my head and selling that design is going to open all the doors I've been trying to kick down"
Nicole. K - Sugar Plum Events
By the end of this course,
- Have the confidence to illustrate your own unique place setting designs and present your couples with an elevated and personal experience
- Quickly and skilfully bring your visions to life so you can clearly communicate your design vision with your couples
- Add a huge collection of digital brushes to your library saving you valuable time
- Learn my simple step by step process for creating and revising your designs
- Learn to share your digital artwork with your couples. Perfect for destination weddings, virtual meetings and elevated in-person presentations
- Add a unique design service to your process that reinforces your design expertise
- 10 lessons of step by step video tutorials -
Place Setting Illustration
In this module, you'll learn how to illustrate all the elements of a place setting and we'll practice creating each item in a variety of materials, textures and colours.
- Lesson 1 - Chargers & Plates
- Lesson 2 - Flatware
- Lesson 3 - Glassware
- Lesson 4 - Menus & Place Cards
- Lesson 5 - Napkins & Plate Decor
Table Decor Illustration
Here you can work alongside the tutorials as I guide you step by step on how to add table decor details to your place setting illustration.
- Lesson 1 - Table Linen & Table Textures
- Lesson 2 - Candles
- Lesson 3 - Florals & Greenery
- Lesson 4 - Table Decor
- Lesson 5 - Practice Projects
When you enrol you’ll get:
Place Setting Digital Illustration course
Learn to bring your designs to life on your iPad; elevating your design offerings to high-end clientele.
Special offer bonus course - Introduction to Procreate (A $19USD Offer)
Learn to use Procreate like a pro and save time by using my favourite shortcuts.
Add over 170 Procreate brush stamps to your collection (A ~$85USD Value)Save time and bring your designs to life quickly and artistically with pre-drawn decor templates.
Learn my step by step digital drawing processFollow my simple process to create exciting custom designs and confidently present design illustrations that will WOW your couples.
What a wonderful course! The art of renderings is just that, an art. Joanna taught step by step how to use the Procreate App to streamline what for many of us, myself included, just can't do freehand. The 4-week program was just what I needed to step up my presentation for my top-tier client offerings.
Jacqueline. V “Jax” - Tinted Event Design
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions my students asked before enrolling...
How will I receive the lessons and resources?
What if I'm not an artist?
What equipment do I need to complete the course?
What if I have a busy schedule and I miss a lesson?
Will I be able to draw other things as well as place settings?
What if I don't like the course?
Still thinking about it?
You’re Ready to Elevate Your Design Experience If..
- You're always looking for ways to give your clients a unique experience that reflects the value of your service
- You want to differentiate your business and stand out in your area
- You're willing to dedicate just a couple of hours a week to practice your new skills and work on building up the confidence to present your own designs
- You're already spending lots of hours collating and editing inspiration images to create design presentations that don't fully represent the vision you have in your own mind
- You're excited to start creating amazing design illustrations for your clients that you can easily fit into your schedule
7 Day Guarantee
By the end of the 7 days after you register for the course you'll have received all lessons of the course along with the bonuses, so you'll have had the opportunity to learn how to create all aspects of place setting illustrations from table décor to floral centrepieces.
If you don't feel totally motivated by your ability to create beautiful place setting digital illustrations and elevate your client experience by this point, simply email [email protected], show me you've put in the work by sharing your Procreate video hyperlapse and a PNG of your work from Module 1 and I'll refund your course fee.
"It was absolutely fantastic. I am so glad I signed up. I am obsessed with sketching now, and it's my go to activity to unwind in the evenings. I found your course clear to follow, filled with lots of really helpful advice and has really given me the tools to elevate how I communicate my designs to my clients."
Leanna. E - Leanna Elizabeth Weddings
I cannot wait to guide you through this course!
I'm so excited for you to join my Place Setting Digital Illustration Course! I have found my passion for digital art and have seen how it has elevated my clients' businesses and how much their couples love the experience.
I want to share my passion with you and show you that you don't need to be a trained artist to achieve great results.
I have seen over the last 4 years how wedding professionals just like you have invested in custom design services and how it helps to reflect your expertise and build creative trust with your couples.
Remember, I offer a 7-day money-back guarantee if you're not motivated by the course.
Join the waitlist now to elevate your designs (and your business) in 2021!